Thursday, November 01, 2007

Screwed



It's Fileden's 'time of the month' again which means that because of bandwidth mallarkey the older MP3 files here won't be downloadable for a day or so. Yawnsville.

I've switched the music in all the posts since and including Pegged to the very sparkly new Mediafire hosty thingy though, which seems to be working well enough for Young Michael, so I hope your experience of it here will be satisfactory.

Meanwhile here's a little amuse bouche (also via Mediafire) to tide you over for 24 hours...

Pinch, punch, first of the month, etc.

Gorillaz - 'November Has Come' (2005)

4 comments:

  1. Damn! I couldn't think of a November song apart from that Guns'n'Roses one and I don't really like that anyway.

    Thanks for calling me young ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interestingly (or perhaps not) I have five November songs in my collection - this one, the GnR and...
    'November Starlings' - Trembling Blue Stars
    'Mr. November' - The National
    'Late November' - Sandy Denny

    So there you go. God I need to get out more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are a new convert to the fold Davy: I discovered Media Fire about a month ago and am very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It rocks! Ditch Fileden NOW fellow bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.