Friday, January 04, 2008

PS: We Are Borg


For reasons best known (and perhaps kept) to themselves, Colin and the lovely people over at Fun & Heartbreak have arksed me to be a part of their Collective, and since all the sci-fi I have ever seen tells me that Resistance Is Futile I have smilingly consented. Heaven knows where it's all heading, to hell in a handcart I shouldn't wonder, but - still - there's already a nice pile of good music building...(and some people have a few things to say...).

Oh blast! This was my 200th post!! What a waste!!!

7 comments:

  1. A waste?

    Say it isn't so!?!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 200 treasures dearie - well done and thanks ever so.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colin - I jest, naturally.

    Ally - bless you my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gentleman and a scholar you are and have always been, buddy...here's to the next 200 posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you kindly young Steven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 200's the charm. See you at F&H as well...whoda' thought?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! You see! All bloggers will be assimilated!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.